The Data Science Team at FlowMotion identifies valuable questions in game design, creative marketing, and customer support. We approach these questions with an analytical lens in order to provide actionable recommendations. We are currently looking for a Data Administrator to help us systematize and uplevel our data solutions.
Specifically, as a data administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing daily data instances for analytics purposes.
- Managing database systems both in the cloud and in a local environment.
- Extracting and manipulating data while maintaining its integrity.
- Constantly updating high-volume data instances.
- Coordinating communication between the Data Science, Game Design, Marketing and Customer Support Teams in order to facilitate problem-solving, data administration, and analytics best practices.
- Building and automating our company’s data administration process for future growth.
- You are meticulous and extraordinarily detail oriented.
- You understand the value and importance of data administration.
- You love exploring new tools and procedures to support better data infrastructure.
- You can readily demonstrate knowledge and understanding of statistics.
- You personify our Company’s core values: Growth Mindset, Heart-Centered, Effective Communication, Passionate, Committed.
- You prove to be a self-starter, with the ability to take initiative working in a remote environment across multiple different time zones.
- BS in Math, Statistics, or a related technical field - or demonstrated equivalent work experience.
- Bonus: Proficiency or familiarity with SQL, Tableau, R is favored.
- Must be fluent in English
About FlowMotion Entertainment
FlowMotion Entertainment Inc. was founded in 2014 and is rapidly growing to become one of the top publishers of mobile games for women such as Cooking Queen and Kitchen Craze: Master Chef
We are a small but tight-knit team who works remotely from all over the world. We aim to create a working culture that not only helps you develop professionally but also with your well-being. We continually offer various helpful courses to our employees to ensure a healthy balance of work and play.
Do you see yourself working with us? If yes, send us a message explaining why we should consider you. Make sure to highlight your background and skills and how you feel about working remotely for a game development company. To test your attention to details, including a few sentences on what your favorite mobile game is. Attach your recent CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!