At FlowMotion Entertainment we passionately serve more fun to the world that also helps serve food to hungry kids in need. We are one of the top publishers of quality mobile games for a female audience and our games on the Google Play and Apple Appstore have been played by over 20 million people. Having fun while making a difference in the world is core to who we are, and the revenue from our games have helped Backpack Buddies, a Canadian charity, provide almost 20,000 meals to hungry kids.
We partner with top developers around the world to ensure their cooking, farming, restaurant, and time management games get the audience they deserve. We’ve experienced remarkable growth over the past few years and we know we’re just getting started. To help us take the next step we’re now seeking a Google Play Marketing & ASO/SEO Professional.
As our Google Play Marketing & ASO/SEO Professional, this describes you:
- You have a proven record of your work and experience and can show tremendous success doing ASO/SEO for the Google Play store
- You love research and are great at it - reverse-engineering and figuring out what’s working and not
- You are excited about working from home in a full time remote working role, and have the self-starting initiative to do so
- You are fluent in English
- Like us, you strive to instill compassion in not only your work but everything you do.
- You love games almost as much as you love helping others.
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to achieving that ‘next level’ in everything you do.
- You’re both disciplined and an effective communicator, two necessities in joining a team that works together from all around the world.
The candidate with all of these qualities will quickly find themselves a member of our ‘FlowMotion family.’
How Success will be Measured:
- Volume and increase in downloads/ideal customers from top markets
- Increased ranking for top keywords
- Improved conversion of PlayStore/Appstore listing page (impressions to downloads)
- Quality of connection and communication with our internal team
Important: when you reply to this job, start by typing the code word " passion" in your reply. This way we know you took the time to read the complete description instead of just replying to all posts like many people do! Also please include in your cover letter your way of doing ASO/your overall philosophy/approach to app store marketing on the Google Play store, examples of your previous work, links to games or apps you have done keywords and Android descriptions for, and anything else you’d like us to know about you. If we believe there could be a good fit here, we will reply with a request for a Skype interview. Send your reply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ultimately, we at FlowMotion believe that publishing great games and making a difference in the world are not mutually exclusive pursuits, and our purpose lies in pursuing both those goals. If you feel the same way, reach out to us today! There’s always room for another star in our universe.